Tuesday, April 10, 2007

LIFE ABROAD - Bloomy LIFE vs Gloomy Existence

Whenever I sit aside doing nothing in this Vast Alien Land i.e. United States of America, I just think "What am I doing here?Am I Happy here?". I'm sure everyone living away from their family might have pondered this question a zillion Times. But what exactly our minds rests with on our life. Do you think you are happy or just missing family and friends???? This blog is just to share my thoughts of how I envision my life away from our HOME n HOMELAND.
Away from lovely family,caring friends and deep-rooten homeland lifestyle, being here in alien land makes us feel like this a lot of times. Family commitments or personal aspiration or financial outgrowth...name the reason so whatever.. How about the life you lead here. Do you feel there is no big difference or big Void ??? All are in your perspectives. Initially I thought I had to come abroad just because of family commitments and I had responsibilities to get done. So I was hesitant to adjust myself to this living style and was gribbing about this alienistic living. I was worried about change in work style, change in food habits, change in independent lifestlye. Everything here shocked rather than surprising me at first. I missed my home very much and was wondering when will I get back to my own HEAVEN ON EARTH. I thought all my pleasures and happiness lied in my home town and my family and nothing else mattered in this world. But slowly this question propped up - Was I still a home-grown KID or a matured independent MAN??? Well believe me buddies answering or rather trying to makes you realize a lot of things. You know you have genuine reasons to be here apart from your personal interests. But then if you know that this is going to be your life for some years in near future, do you still want to sit back and worry about missing the LIFE out there in HOMELAND or try to enjoy the lively happenings around you in this Alien World.
Lead a Bloomy Life enjoying new things here or Drag a Gloomy Existence missing old things there.
Thats upto you to figure that out. I tried to figure out which option I had to take and I'm 100% sure that I'm very happy that I went for former one. I started to enjoy the cuisines here. I planned a lot of trips around with all new friends I made here. Once these things cropped up in my lifestyle I really felt life here is also ain't that bad and this is also a lively environment to live on. Friendly people, independent lifestyle, self-respectable work style, mutual appreciation, lively food style, amazing travelogue experiences. Life here isn't that bad you see :) Apart from missing Family and friends and all the love that you got there, I think this alien life would also be a different experience in your life. Always experiences make a man more perfect or rather more interesting.
Just think for yourself, LIFE is precious as ever. Then why waste it worrying about what you miss thousands of miles away rather than exploring wonderful experiences in your hand in any alien land. Being Happy wherever you are and with whatever you have is the biggest asset anyone can develop in their life. Make it a Bloomy Lively Episode of your life or a Gloomy Existence Believe me friends, all in our hands.
LIFE AWAY HOME does mean that you are living away from all those things you have been brought up with and NOT LIVING AWAY FROM YOURSELF. LIFE is always within you and you have to decide to make it meaningful and enjoyable one rather than filling it with worries.

TRY NEW THINGS WHEREVER YOU ARE....
WHO KNOWS YOU MIGHT REDISCOVER YOURSELF.....

L.I.F.E. A.B.R.O.A.D. - I took it as a chance to RE-INVENT MYSELF...How about you???

10 comments:

Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

hi da,

//Apart from missing Family and friends and all the love that you got there, I think this alien life would also be a different experience in your life. Always experiences make a man more perfect or rather more interesting.//

very true.. i agree.. yeah what to do boss.. its all in the game!!

for getting something, should give something right..

ultimate conclusion you had given..

REDISCOVERING self can definitely happen when you are away {from your near & dears}.

keep going...

Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

pls if u have time have a look at this..

http://iyandra-alavu-udhavalaamae.blogspot.com/2007/04/help-4-yr-old-boy-santhosh.html

and try to forward this to ur friends..
to save a 4 yr old boy Santhosh.

Thanks,
Raghavan.

Vijayadevi said...

Good one da.... Infact unna mathiri US la life-a yarumae ensoi panna mudiyathu..

Vidya said...

Good for you! I appreciate the fact that you want to enjoy life in the USA too! :D

Vidya

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ebook and viewty http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/fr/Night-of-the-Soul-Stealer/p24401/ doid ebook reader [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/es/Click-Ten-Truths-for-Building-Extraordinary-Relationships/p224075/]ebook selling website[/url] ebook public libraries government uk

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

sibelius 5 music notation software http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-37186/ZC-Dream-Photo-Editor-2008-2-7 panda software seriale [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-37340/Ultra-RM-Converter-4-0]tde tda and tvm software unified[/url] medical file record scanning software
[url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/es/product-25115/Adobe-Incopy-CS4-Mac]Adobe Incopy CS4 [Mac] - Cheap Legal OEM Software, Software Sale, Download OEM[/url] what is peachtree accounting software
[url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-19708/Decoder-X-Mac][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/3.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What's up to all, since I am truly keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated on a
regular basis. It contains fastidious stuff.



Have a look at my web-site Airplane Simulator