Friday, January 06, 2006

Loneliness - Doom or Boom

The very word of being LONELY - brings in a unknown feeling and a kinda hesitation in ourself. What exactly does happen when we are lonely - does our mind relax - does our nerves calm down and refreshes themself - do we think of who We r . Well i would say thats when actualy our mind is more confused , with millions and millions of qns in our mind . The state of being lonely - where its jst U Vs Urself . Is it a war field for conflicts of thoughts or a heaven where mind and souls relaxes to replenish U. Is it a Doom of darken thoughts or Boom of realising ourselves??? Well thats the play card today..

Whenever I feel or rather be lonely - a unusual feeling haunts me - wait should i say haunt me or rather be a diff feeling - a diff thot asking lots n lots of qns in my mind n heart . Do I need to take being lonely as - a place to find ME in myself , a playground to play with my thoughts about self realisation - or do i look it as a haunted hell where millions n millions of questions all encompass me without even allowing me to answer them 1 by 1. How we do envision this strange situation - LONELINESS. Well vrything in our life needs to be taken +vely .. Well i take them as that because the net result of being haunted or frightened by negative thots n visions r nothing but loss of priceless moments in our life which could have been spent with enjoyment and fun. Well thats for another blog ;) lol.

Well though I feel that being lonely is not my kinda thing to do . I might fool myself that I cannot stay alone or think alone , being lonely do teaches something . Its our inner mind thats got to resolve of wat its trying to teach us and it what sense does it tell that. Weel while all had plans for christmas , my friend had to go to visit his friends for 10 days vacations which forcibly put me into HOME ALONE - CAST AWAY - for 10 whole days . I just was scared of the very thot of it. But then as 2 days passed , I saw it as a oppurtunity to replenish myself , re-invent myself - to be quite useful u know. Being loenly of cours puts in a state of trauma in the initial state but then when you settle down it gives u to see the world arnd U in a diff dimension. The place where its all about U n only U - where you can sit back , relax and think what all you have thought happened in your life - a quick recheck of our thots with our checklists in mind - to see if we are leading our life in the right track.

Watching TV , cooking , cleaning houses , listening to music - these are ways of killing time when u r alone - but then why do u wanna kill time when u can live with it . Its all in our thots and how we visualise ourself being lonely. I just re-invented myself jst a few hours back when i got to read some of others' blogs and some scraps in orkut. Well i think why cant i pen down my thots so that some day i mite view them n say "wow man..u did hv brains to think this all "... Thats when i wanted to live my time rather than killing them with some other things.

Is it just being alone - a Doom where U have nothing to think about and just sit back haunted back with wierd thots n feelings and not being yourself - or its a Boom for you to re-invent urself - discover WHO WE R - well this question is for each of us to answer ( doesn't need to be alone to answer this lol ). This day - This hour do made me think of wats the essence of loneliness n Im thankful to give it a thought.

Well next time U r alone - just think am i going to take this as a DOOM or a BOOM...

THE QUESTION AND ITS ANSWER LIES IN YOUR INNER HEART.LISTEN - TALK - SHARE - DECIDE WITH YOUR THOUGHTS - who knows U mite come out of urself - a NEW U. ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice topic to be discussed;
Loneliness teaches lot of things in our life;but it depends on the individual who takes it....
Wish it gives u a healthier things for u :-)

Think Beyond, but dont think too much said...

Another good one,... [:)]

Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

Dear GK,

well as i had told you its one of the superb subjective topics to be discussed, argued and what not.. it all goes with the individuals..

Who dares to dream can very well vote for this loneliness! My perspective says loneliness is the source of inspiration for most of the things to certain extent.. Well, its been into either extremes.. thats where the individuality lies to shape, mould, deviate, guide our thoughts into the proper actions.. wassay?

Loneliness - Its a great art where everyone will be given without any partiality. The individuals may take their own turns for enjoying this part of their life. As you said, it will be good if its used in such a way that the result yields a +ve and useful stuff atleast to the individual.

I hope i was not too abstract anywhere above. Rest in next machi..